I am the Chairman of
Parents Teachers Association of the above School. The subject matter of
this letter is to keep you informed about the condition of our School.
The School is the most populated School in Obowo L.G.A. of Imo State
The position of the school now is that the roof is leaking, the
floor is broken, school tables and chairs are all out of use.
The School admits all pupils from different denomination and there
is no discrimination.
The villagers cannot cope with the financial support of the school
due to the situation in our country.
We need your help to bring the school to standard.
- The chair P. T. A. is given assurance that the people of Ehume
Community will support and Ehume Community leaders [will support].
- The people of Ehume including the Local Govt. will continue to
maintain the facilities.
- There will be no discrimination as far as Ehume Community is
- Basic Education will be provided without political agenda.
Already Ehume does not give any political agenda with regard to
- Since USAID is interested in system improvement [for Africa] we
need to show that the Ehume foundation in the U S will be a
resources for educators in Ehume.
We shall be grateful if our request is